- If you have a chipped, slightly misaligned, or otherwise imperfect tooth that needs cosmetic restoration, we may suggest one-appointment bonding. The dentist can apply liquid composite resin, shaded to blend with your tooth’s color, to rebuild a pleasing shape to your tooth. After hardening the resin with a curing light, he will artistically sculpt and polish the restoration. In just one visit, you can enjoy a beautiful new smile!
- Bonding can also be used to replace old silver fillings (Amalgams) with white teeth colored fillings. This is also used to close spaces between teeth in one visit.
- Don’t let a lackluster smile keep you from living life to its fullest. Our Doctors can erase flaws in just two visits with porcelain veneers.. Solid and resistant to stains, custom veneers will give your smile instant curb appeal.
- Veneers on anterior teeth can change the color and shape of your teeth.
- Ceramic/Porcelain tooth fillings- A good and more lasting option to a big filling because they are milled restorations, much like a crown.
- Placement of different colored crystals on anterior teeth.
Zoom 2 Tooth Whitening
- 45 min in-office tooth whitening. Most patients find their smiles 8-10 shades brighter after Zoom tooth Whitening.
- The American Dental Association recommends you see the dentist at least twice each year for a check up. By looking for trouble every 6 months, we can often reduce your potential for large dental problems.
- Full Mouth Cleanings using ultrasonic scalers.
- Stain removal using airflow system.
- Treatment of gingivitis/periodontitis, bleeding gums, removal of perio pockets and any gum inflammation.
- Simple cosmetic gum surgery to obtain a beautiful natural smile.
- Gum treatment for pregnant women and diabetics.
- Treatment of halitosis (BAD BREATH)
- Application of sealants protects teeth from decay.
- Application of Flouride to strengthen teeth against decay.
- With advanced technology, Root Canals can now be completed in one or two visits.
- Routine and surgical tooth extractions.
- Treatment of traumatized teeth from an accident or sports injury.
- Simple Oral surgical procedures (wisdom tooth extractions)
- Some patients react to stress by grinding their teeth unconsciously during the day or, more commonly, while sleeping. The constant pressure and motion can harm teeth, muscles, and tissues in and around the jaw. This can be remedied with a nightguard.
- If you are self conscious about cracked, broken, decayed or worn teeth, we can bring back your healthy, natural looking smile with metal free dental crowns.
- If youâ€™ve lost teeth due to accident, injury or gum disease we can create a permanent bridge free of metal to restore your solid smile. A bridge not only fills the gap but also prevents repositioning of remaining teeth. It can also correct a misaligned bite, improve chewing function, and speech articulation & provide internal structure for the face to give you a more youthful appearance.
- Can replace single or multiple tooth, and secure dentures and partials.
- They last a lifetime-are fixed and permanent, yet feel and look natural.
- They can restore your ability to speak, eat and smile confidently.
Dentures & Partials
- With advances in dental materials, and technology, Full and partial dentures are more lifelike and comfortable than ever.
Inlays and Onlays
- Ceramic / Porcelain fillings